Popular Posts

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Nxtgen Reunion



Trisha Claudine Sebastian Reunion with CCF Nxtgen Ministry friends
Trisha Sebastian with Nxtgen Ministry friends





This is not a reunion. This is not at all planned, but I thank God for allowing me to see friends from Nxtgen who I have not seen in what feels like centuries. It is always a joyous experience to see friends from the Ministry which you considered almost family. Seeing those that you have not seen for a long time feels like a reunion. TGIS!...

I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2






Share your views...

0 Respones to "Nxtgen Reunion"

 

About Me

Trisha Sebastian
View my complete profile

Our Partners

© 2010 Trisha Claudine All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info