Popular Posts

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

From Glory to Glory



When God deals with us in an area of our life, we will always come out on the other side of it free!
But I might as well tell you this, He will always be dealing with us about something. God chastises those whom He loves. ;)
We can stand anything for a little while, but don't give up until His work is complete. As God's chosen ones, we have the power to endure whatever comes. (Romans 8:28) it's part of God's plans to grow us up.
It's been a bittersweet walk that I am having with my daddy in heaven. If there's one thing I've learned about my awesome daddy in my walk with Him, it is that He wants my Utmost for His Highest and He wants the best of me, because He knows me well that I am His own and nagmana ako sakanya, that alone is reason enough for Him to want me to be the best lady that I could be. ;)
When I accepted Him as my personal savior, it was not an overnight experience that I already live happiliy ever after... And even after my "and they lived happily ever after" moment/s, God has shown me that there are still things that I could improve on, characters that I could develop...  And with these, I have come to the realization, that I will always face trials and testings, until I see Him face to face... But I rest upon His word, that He will always cause all things to work for the good of those who love Him who are called according to His purpose..
God dealt with me over the years about the things that needed to change in me. He covered my shortcomings by His grace for a certain period of time, and He let me get by with things...
There is so much wrong in me when I first came to Him that If He revealed it all one at a time, I  could just be overwhelmed! :) but my loving father uncovers things in me that needed to change one issue at a time...And it is with my own experiences, that I know He is true and real, that even if at times, what I had to give up was too pleasurable for me to give up, I am assured that God and His Word is both faithful and true, his grace gives me the power to do the right thing after He showed me where i needed to grow... and that nothing is worth more than knowing and being intimate with Christ.
And with that, i know i can always trust God's holiness... His plans to give me hope and a future... His faithfulness...He never left me and he had always been at my side through it all..going from glory to glory... I am so amazed at how He had turned all the bad things in my life into glories... And took each one of my bad habits and attitudes into another story of His goodness and power. God is long-suffering and He sent me just the right people to help me learn the lessons I needed, to help me reestablish my fellowship with Him and enjoy His divine plans for me...
:)




Share your views...

0 Respones to "From Glory to Glory"

 

About Me

Trisha Sebastian
View my complete profile

Our Partners

© 2010 Trisha Claudine All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info